• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ive just sucked Leo's ears up the hoover!!

meljoy

I was hoovering the corners of the room with the hose extention when Leo sniffed where I was hoovering.....before I knew it his ear was sucked in to the hose.:eek:

He seems ok although hid under the dinning room table for a short while.:confused:

I hope he's learnt a lesson.....although I doubt iticon_devil

Mel

Same thing happened to Leo's brother. Dylan crept up the stairs while I was vacuuming. Boy did he let out a yelp. I didn't actually see what I had done, I was really frightened I had got his eye but I think it must have been his ear. As he is allergic to dust (eyes) so he goes in his cate in the hall while I vacuum now and then in the lounge while I do the hall. He likes to hump the hose while I vacuum anyway so it saves time to lock him up!!:v*cuum:

Last edited:
Archie Loves being chased with the hoover,mind you havent sucked his ears up.Caught his tail though.

I don't want to scare you, and I know it was accidental, but ear flaps are easily injured.

You might want to check his ear often for several days for swelling on the ear flap. There are so many blood vessels in the ear flap that even chronic head shaking could cause internal bleeding and a hematoma, which would require surgical draining.

Hopefully your little Leo will give you your vacuuming space from now on! :v*cuum:

JLD........I know its funny we laughed too although I do see how he could have been hurt.

Thanks for the advice Cathy, I'll keep an eye on him.(y)

When I'm hoovering, Jasper comes up and BEGS TO BE HOOVERED!!
He likes his back and his tummy hoovering - on the lowest setting of course - and the hoover is a cylinder hoover with a pipe on ... I watch out for tender bits too!!! :D Sure cuts down on the hair on the floor!

Back