• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New to the board

bumblesmommy

Hello and Welcome -

Just wanted to intro myself. I am a stay at home mom to my 3 year old human son and my 4.5 year old cavalier son Bumble. This board has already been helpful to me and I am so thankful to have found this community. We got Bumble when he was 12 weeks old from a breeder in Iowa(we live in Northern Virginia). Looking back on it I think that he may have come from a puppymill situation but we can not be sure. At the time I knew nothing about puppy mills but have since become an active member of the Humane Society and the fight against them. We love out little guy so very much he is so spoiled and could not imagine life without him!

Cheers,
Michele(Bumblesmommy)

icon_welcome
After researching what little I got to go on when I got Rudy last winter, it appears that he was a puppymill rescue as well. He is my first (of more to come I hope) Cavalier and it's almost like he knows the life he could've had ... he has such a sweet, grateful, loving personality. Looking forward to lots of pics!:snap:

icon_welcomefrom a former northern virginia resident! My daughter lives there with her 2 cats.

Hope that all goes well with Bumble ( love the name).

Heather R and wee Abigail

icon_welcome to the forum! This board has useful information, and a great community of people. Hope to see photos of your pup Bumble soon! :snap:

Back