• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How big are everyone's cav's?

ness

What size is your cav (height & weight) my cav Alfie is a very big boy lol just wondering if anyone else has a big cav like me. Alfie weighs about 12kgs and is 44cm high at the wither. Very big boy! but more to cuddle hehe :D
here's a pic of him with my Jack russell Lilly.
P1010012-1.jpg

Sparkster is 7.4kgs & 12inches tall

Ive a Cav & a Jack too!!!! (my JRT Cass is long legged though)

samsung058.jpg

Kirra has shot up in height :eek: and a wee touch of the waistline ;)

Must be all those walks around the loch :D

Of course 'me' I have lost weight :rolleyes:

Cooper was a year old a couple of weeks ago and he weighs a little over 17 lbs. Chloe is 5 months and she weighed a little over 6 lbs about 2 weeks ago when she was last at the vet. Not sure how tall Cooper is, probably average height. His coat is very thick though which makes him look kind of fat even though he isn't. :) He's a tri-color. Chloe, our blenheim, I think is going to have a thinner coat.

We've had Cavaliers for 40 years, and we've never had a adult male under 9 kg or under 12.5 inches. And, we keep our Cavaliers lean. Once, when we temporarily followed a breeder's suggestion to "free feed" our dogs, one of our males shot up to 11.8 kg, but he obviously was overweight, and for the rest of his life he was in the 9+ kg range.

Rudy is a little over 18 lbs or 8 kg. He's really bulked up lately. Need to get a new pic - he looks really skinny in his photo here!

How big are everyone s cav s

Arnie weighs about 8 kg when last at the vets . Arnies never been very big Charlie was biger but she was a girl:eek:

Bandit will be a year old on Wednesday and he weighs 14.5 pounds (6.6 kg) . Lizzie is 9 months old and weighs exactly 14 lbs (6.5 kg) . They both stand between 12 and 13 inches ((31-34 cm) tall.

Poppy is the size of a 4 month old pup and is 10 months old, she really is tiny and very skinny!

when we took her for her vet check and told the vet how old she was he didnt believe us until he checked her all over, and said she was very very small, she is half the size of any other cavalier we have met!

My smallest is Riley at 12 pounds and 11-12 inches and my biggest is Oliver who weighs 26-27 pounds and is 17 inches tall. The other two are fairly normal in size - weighing 14-15 pounds and probably about 12-13 inches tall.

Harry is 23lb at 11 yrs old. He looks a v.solid dog and because he has a big coat he can look a bit overweight when he hasn't been trimmed. But when you feel him, you can feel his ribs very easily, so he is probably the right weight. If he was allowed though he would eat until he burst!

My three are all in the 16-18 lb range. :) Chocs is 7 years old now, while India and Geordie are just turning 6 in June & July.

Polka is 15lbs (14 yrs old) - good weight
Colleen is 18 lbs (10 yrs old) she needs to lose a lb or so

I probably have the biggest Cavaliers on the board, although I like them big because I have a young child in the house.

Ollie is 19 pounds and almost 2 YO, thin and trim.
Casey is 24 pounds and will be 6 YO this year, could lose 2 pounds.
Winston is 32 pounds :eek: and will be 4 YO this summer, thin and trim.

We had a foster in the house last week that weighed 14 pounds and he looked like a mini dog next to my clan! ;)

Elvis, like Poppy is 10 months and also tiny!! He is only the size of a 6 month old cav and is finally gaining some weight and is now 6kg, my sister's cav who is Elvis's brother is double the length of Elvis and is sooo much bigger than him!! But I love that Elvis is so small! although my husband is not impressed as everyone thinks Elvis is a girl!!:)

I am not sure how tall he is, but my Riley 2 -1/2 yr.male B&T weighed in today at 23 lbs. He actually lost 1/2 lb in the past few weeks. We are taking longer walks now so that may be it.:dogwlk: Vet and I both think he is the perfect weight for his size:D

Lucy and Tanner

I have a 20 lb. cav and an 8 lb. cav, both from reputable breeders. My concern is that the nose on my larger cav is almost 2 in. long instead of the 1 1/2.

Back