• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun Dog Show ESSEX

*Pauline*

FUN DOG SHOW AT HYLANDS PARK, ESSEX ON 27TH SEPTEMBER 2009

Woofers, Hounds And Mutts is a fun day out for all the family, its aim is to raise money for doggie related charities and to encourage responsible dog ownership within the Borough and the surrounding counties. This year the event is going to be held at Hylands Park, Essex, on 27th September 2009.

Well, I promised you a get together this summer and I think this would be perfect. This isn't too far from me in Chelmsford.

Click here for all the details.

And you can see last years show here on youtube. Well done to the lady talking about therapy dogs with all that singing going on in the background!

What a brilliant idea. Now we just have to hope the weather's ok on the day.:w**h**::w**h**:

Oh I am glad you can come :*nana: I got a phone call today, another friend is hoping to come even though it's a one and a half hour drive, so that's really nice of her.

I just thought it was a good place as, if not many forum members come, at least there will be lots to do and see.

I am hoping for a group photo of us all. That would be cool. Oh and I will be entering Dylan in some fun shows (if I'm brave enough on the day. By the time we get there, knowing Dylan loves to mark if he meets a male dog, we may win best smelly dog!

Looks fantastic - we are down in Portsmouth but will definitely consider coming up for that day.(y)

I hope to come.

Will you be bringing any dogs Margaret? Chins or Cavaliers? I might just bring a holdall and sneak one of the Chins home! It's been done before!
294377781_3e7a520c20.jpg

Will you be bringing any dogs Margaret? Chins or Cavaliers? I might just bring a holdall and sneak one of the Chins home! It's been done before!
294377781_3e7a520c20.jpg

I may bring a little Chin, but I'll check your bag before we say goodbye.

I'm not sure that the cavaliers will enjoy such a day out now. Sunshine ( we hope ) excitement, SM, and old age could make it a less than happy outing for them.

Hope you can make it. We will all have to post pics of ourselves so we can recognize each other or wear a red carnation! :p

It might have to be the carnation for me - as you might be able to tell, I've not sussed out the picture posting thing yet.:jump:

It might have to be the carnation for me - as you might be able to tell, I've not sussed out the picture posting thing yet.:jump:

If you email me a pic, I can post it. I like the idea of the carnation though! :flwr:

Back