PDA

View Full Version : dog dancing show tomorrow

renate
5th June 2009, 06:51 PM
hi
we are participating in a rather bigdog dancing show tomorrow, please wish us luck.....:)

bella and I are doing our HTM routine 'Piper Maggots Jig', from the soundtrack of hte movie Barry Lyndon
http://i43.tinypic.com/307m1e1.jpg

frida and I are doing our enterpretation of The Who' s old song 'Happy Jack', aslo HTM. pic shows our finishing pose
http://i44.tinypic.com/239ox1.jpg

and bella, sienna and I do our 'Never Ending Story' routine
http://i40.tinypic.com/35d91dh.jpg

the show is out of doors, and we pray for a day without rain......:rah:

*Pauline*
5th June 2009, 06:58 PM
Please please please get someone to film all your dances, I would love to see them. I like your costumes too. All the best for tomorrow, just go out there and enjoy it, forget the crowd. :*nana:

renate
5th June 2009, 07:04 PM
@pauline
I do not know, whether anybody will film tomorrow...
I do however have some clips of these three daces. just have to find somebody who can help me trnasfer them from DVD to the Pc.....

harrysmum
5th June 2009, 07:09 PM
Lots of luck for your show, hope you & the dogs have great fun:thmbsup: Wish I could come along to watch & cheer you on!:)

Claire L
6th June 2009, 07:01 AM
Best of luck for the competition today Renate. Hope you have a great time and it stays dry for the event. It's raining quite heavily in Dublin right now. :)

renate
6th June 2009, 07:25 PM
thanks for all your good whishes!
we had a wonderful day. weather not too hot, not too cold and no rain!:)

all three girls did very well. bella was really focused today, we were asked to show our two HTM programs 4 times!
i am very proud of my little star:lotsaluv:

tomorrow we go on holiday in germany for one week, until next saturday and sunday, when we have two big national competitions.
rally-obedience saturday, sienna, bella and frida, dog dancing sunday, bella and frida.
if bella and i do really well on the sunday, where we have two separate d.d. competitions, we may have a chance to be selected for the danish national htm team.....

so, until week after next, then....:thmbsup:

Cathy Moon
6th June 2009, 08:22 PM
Wonderful news! :D Best wishes for next week! :rah:

Jay
7th June 2009, 02:59 PM
Congratulations on having a great day! I love watching videos of freestyle. I have never been able to see a live competition but that must be amazing. I can't even imagine the amount of training that goes into dancing. Your photos are wonderful. Good luck I am sure you make the national team. Then you will HAVE to post videos!
J.

Margaret C
7th June 2009, 03:59 PM
if bella and i do really well on the sunday, where we have two separate d.d. competitions, we may have a chance to be selected for the danish national htm team.....

so, until week after next, then....:thmbsup:

I think this dog dancing is so clever

I will keep my fingers crossed for you :xfngr: and yes, we want to see recordings of your routines.

Cavaliers2kiss
8th June 2009, 04:50 AM
Wow! I'm impressed! Performing three different routines is amazing.

Please if you get a chance post your routines. I've been messing around with freestyle for three years in Texas. I'd love to see another Cavalier dancing.