• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

dog dancing show tomorrow

renate

hi
we are participating in a rather bigdog dancing show tomorrow, please wish us luck.....:)

bella and I are doing our HTM routine 'Piper Maggots Jig', from the soundtrack of hte movie Barry Lyndon
307m1e1.jpg

frida and I are doing our enterpretation of The Who' s old song 'Happy Jack', aslo HTM. pic shows our finishing pose
239ox1.jpg

and bella, sienna and I do our 'Never Ending Story' routine
35d91dh.jpg

the show is out of doors, and we pray for a day without rain......:rah:

Please please please get someone to film all your dances, I would love to see them. I like your costumes too. All the best for tomorrow, just go out there and enjoy it, forget the crowd. :*nana:

Last edited:
@pauline
I do not know, whether anybody will film tomorrow...
I do however have some clips of these three daces. just have to find somebody who can help me trnasfer them from DVD to the Pc.....

Lots of luck for your show, hope you & the dogs have great fun(y) Wish I could come along to watch & cheer you on!:)

Best of luck for the competition today Renate. Hope you have a great time and it stays dry for the event. It's raining quite heavily in Dublin right now. :)

thanks for all your good whishes!
we had a wonderful day. weather not too hot, not too cold and no rain!:)

all three girls did very well. bella was really focused today, we were asked to show our two HTM programs 4 times!
i am very proud of my little star:lotsaluv:

tomorrow we go on holiday in germany for one week, until next saturday and sunday, when we have two big national competitions.
rally-obedience saturday, sienna, bella and frida, dog dancing sunday, bella and frida.
if bella and i do really well on the sunday, where we have two separate d.d. competitions, we may have a chance to be selected for the danish national htm team.....

so, until week after next, then....(y)

Congratulations on having a great day! I love watching videos of freestyle. I have never been able to see a live competition but that must be amazing. I can't even imagine the amount of training that goes into dancing. Your photos are wonderful. Good luck I am sure you make the national team. Then you will HAVE to post videos!
J.

if bella and i do really well on the sunday, where we have two separate d.d. competitions, we may have a chance to be selected for the danish national htm team.....

so, until week after next, then....(y)

I think this dog dancing is so clever

I will keep my fingers crossed for you :xfngr: and yes, we want to see recordings of your routines.

Wow! I'm impressed! Performing three different routines is amazing.

Please if you get a chance post your routines. I've been messing around with freestyle for three years in Texas. I'd love to see another Cavalier dancing.

Back