• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW THEME - Best of Friends

duncans_ma

Sorry for the delay!

Please post a picture of your cav or cavs with their best non-cavalier friends. Your cav with your children, other dogs, cats, rabbits, etc...

This poll is a bit selfish...I am due to have a baby girl in about 5 weeks and really hoping my daughter and my boys will have some great pics together in the future!

I have to go and read the rules but I will do a follow up post announcing the closing date for this theme!

Happy posting!

Ok...per the rules it looks like the posting will go through Saturday and then I will set up a poll...I probably won't get to the poll until Monday though if that is ok!

Here's Rosie with my niece and nephew - I think she's trying to lick his finger but he wouldn't keep his hand still :D

Nikon201.jpg

DSC01632.jpg

This is Holly the first day she came home! Now almost one year later, she adores her human sisters and they are crazy about her!

Bella and Justin! Both Koda and Bella getting belly rubs! That makes Justin their best friend!!!:D
3609268897_b1dc5021ce.jpg

DSC01632.jpg

This is Holly the first day she came home! Now almost one year later, she adores her human sisters and they are crazy about her!

This is the cutest picture I ever seen. Three little angels. :l*v:

This is my Rosie when she was about 9 month old with my friends Great Dane Wilson. He was about 7 month old. He was Rosies first best buddy. Rosie is the only one from my three that is not scared of huge dogs. That’s probably why.
DSC01261.jpg

DSC01262.jpg
[/FONT][/SIZE]

Here's Ruby with her little pal Star, my friends chihuahua.The thing round Stars waist is her jumper that was so big for her it kept falling off!

DSCF0285.jpg

Sabby -- thank you for the compliment!

I love your picture. The Great Dane is gorgeous (as is Rosie of course). I grew up with a Great Dane named Greta. She was one of the sweetest souls I've ever known. I didn't realize they could be that color. They are huge, but really nice dogs!

Sabby -- thank you for the compliment!

I love your picture. The Great Dane is gorgeous (as is Rosie of course). I grew up with a Great Dane named Greta. She was one of the sweetest souls I've ever known. I didn't realize they could be that color. They are huge, but really nice dogs!

Great Danes are gentle giants. Wilson is nearly 13 stone now and not an inch of fat on him.

Pauline, completely OT, but what kind of products does Antonia use in her hair to keep her curls so well formed but soft looking?

Back