• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

California Natural dog food

Mom of Jato

I am considering switching from Wellness Whitefish & Sweet Potato to California Natural Herring & Sweet Potato. Just wondering if anyone else feeds their little loves California Natural brand, and what they think.

I used to feed CA Natural Chicken and Rice....and the pups loved it. Jake had tummy issues and did really well on that food. Couldn't say anything about their fish and potato...never tried that one.

I used to feed my cavaliers California Natural Lamb and Rice, and they did well on it. We don't have a store nearby that sells the brand. The only place to buy it within a reasonable distance is a grooming parlor, and it is so humid in there (VERY steamy and condensation on all the windows) I just don't want to buy any food there for fear it will go moldy!

Thanks for the opinions- sounds like it is worth trying out. I will do a gradual change-over and let you know how it goes. :flwr:

Back