PDA

View Full Version : Be cautious about pets and wild animals! A cav taken

Karlin
11th June 2009, 06:36 PM
http://www.gjsentinel.com/hp/content/news/stories/2009/06/09/061009_2A_Dog_killed.html

Good advice at end on managing pets in wildlife areas. Increasingly wildlife will come close to urban areas so your pets may be more at risk than you think.

Aileen
11th June 2009, 07:24 PM
Poor little dog :(
---Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

mellie
11th June 2009, 10:48 PM
That is terribly sad.:cry*ing:

Cathy T
12th June 2009, 12:11 AM
That is so sad!! My two aren't allowed outside unattended anymore. Shelby used to love to go outside and lay in the sunshine...but no more. After spotting a coyote on the wall of my backyard someone has to be outside with them at all times. And I live in a regular old residential neighborhood :eek:

ClevelandCavs
12th June 2009, 02:56 PM
That is just terrible... :( My pups aren't allowed outside unsupervised.

katc10
13th June 2009, 07:14 AM
That is so sad!! My two aren't allowed outside unattended anymore. Shelby used to love to go outside and lay in the sunshine...but no more. After spotting a coyote on the wall of my backyard someone has to be outside with them at all times. And I live in a regular old residential neighborhood :eek:
That's scary Cathy, but you aren't too far from the canyons, so not entirely surprising. Glad you're keeping the dogs safe, hope Shelby doesn't hold it against you too much!