• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing ourselves

waldor

I've been reading this forum for a few months, ever since we bought our Cavalier three months ago. We are owned by a (now) 6 month old female Blenheim named Sophie. I enjoy reading all the posts here, have learned a lot from them, and love the photos of your dogs!

Hello and welcome,glad to see you're enjoying the forum.Cavaliers are really something special:)
Sins

You did what I did - lurked for a while. Joining the Forum will be a big help to you. You'll be glad you did. Post a pic of Sophie!:snap:

icon_welcome:*nana:Glad you found us! Its a great place to be! You will learn info here you may not get elsewhere! Post pics soon!:D

Hello and Welcome to the forum!

You will learn lots just like I did, but remember.... we all love pictures so don't forget to post some. :snap:

posting a photo

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome. I got out the camera today and took some pictures. Here is our Sophie, right after her bath.
IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG%5D

Welcome, I have a almost 7 month old tri Vivian ( along with my big girl) so I am with you in the teen stage. Very cute girl.:jmp2:

Thank you again, everyone, for the warm welcome. It's such a delight to see where everyone is located in the UK and Ireland. My DH and I have visited over there many times and I recognize several of the places where forum members live. We've always had a wonderful time in both UK and Ireland. Sometimes a little soggy (LOL) but wonderful nonetheless. :)

Back