• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

week-end with heelwork to music and rally-o

renate

hi,
we are back from our vacation in germany, and from a big international dogshow here in denmark, where we competed in rally-o saturday and heelwork to music sunday.

both days were good for us. sienna and bella passed their rally tests, bella with a 2. sienna a 3.
in heelwork there were two competitions on the same day (sunday), and bella was the winner of both htm2 klasses. :*nana:i am so proud......:)
in the first competition we did our 'Piper Maggots Jig' routine which we both know very well and are perfectly comfortable with.
for the second we did our brand new and not-yet-quite-finished 'Sailing to Philadelphia' routine which we have trained only 2-3 weeks.
bella was rather tired (we had travelled 600 km the previous day), and i did consider not entering her in the second one. but she was eager enough, and visibly enjoyed performing. bella is an absolute star, one in a million....

frida was a bit under the weather, she did not pass her rally test on the saturday, did a 'down' when asked to 'sit' three times, which was enough for failing the test.
on the sunday i had entered her in 2 different htm1 competitions. but she was tired and did not at all sparkle and shine as she usually does when we do shows and competitions. so naturally i let her be audience instead. it's supposed to be fun for the dogs to do these things, and frida seemed quite pleased to watch.....

i don't know if there will be pictures. if i get some, i'll share them here.

Congratulations Renate & the girls!!

Cant wait to see pics!

Ps - Hope Frida is feeling better now:hug:

Congratulations - what a great result for Bella! cl*pAnd well done for not pushing Frida - Oliver and I do competition obedience and some people forget it's supposed to be a fun day out for the dog!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

i have some on dvd, but my pc is so old, i can't view them there. i'll have to try and ask somebody to assist me.

I'm sorry. I'm from Texas. In the states the World Canine Freestyle Organization is the largest. It had an international competition in the Netherlands last year.

I'm sure there are other freestyle organizations in Europe. I'm just not familiar with them.

Back