PDA

View Full Version : Leo Goes Walkies

Devilica
19th June 2009, 08:44 AM
I got a new camcorder yesterday and with a little help from my kids we made a video of Leo, my blind shih tzu, along with Fern and Tilly, heading out for walkies.

Enjoy

Click here to watch "Leo Goes Walkies" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBIXruFdC5A)

Justine
19th June 2009, 08:52 AM
Thats great,wish i could make one of those.I love the captions.

Dublin
19th June 2009, 09:37 AM
Thats brilliant!

Leo's a little cutie isnt he - he's so confident you really wouldnt know he was blind! (great name too!)

Jpup
19th June 2009, 09:49 AM
Great video. The doggys have you well trained haha

Devilica
19th June 2009, 02:47 PM
Thats great,wish i could make one of those.I love the captions.

Its really easy to edit stuff in Cyberlink PowerDirector :)

heather r
19th June 2009, 09:24 PM
It may be easy but for your first day with the new camcorder; awesome. Loved all 3 dogs and Leo looks very well groomed. I once had a shih tsu and had to brush her every day.

Never would have guessed that confident Leo was blind:)

Heather R

cb2u
20th June 2009, 05:35 PM
Great video! I need to start taking some video of Sasha.
Leo is so cute prancing around, and it's adorable how the cavaliers' tails never stop wagging (I love that about this breed).

kmatt
20th June 2009, 07:06 PM
I got a new camcorder yesterday and with a little help from my kids we made a video of Leo, my blind shih tzu, along with Fern and Tilly, heading out for walkies.

Enjoy

Click here to watch "Leo Goes Walkies" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBIXruFdC5A)

How old are your cavvies?:-p

Devilica
20th June 2009, 11:03 PM
My Girls are just over 2 :)

It is often impossible to tell that Leo is blind as he really does live life to the full now.

Kizzys Mum
21st June 2009, 11:38 AM
Wow, Leo looks a lot better and more confident than he was at the dog show we met you at a while back! Well done!

Devilica
21st June 2009, 12:27 PM
Wow, Leo looks a lot better and more confident than he was at the dog show we met you at a while back! Well done!

Thanks :) He is doing ever so well.. still haven't got cuddles but i'm just waiting for the day :)