• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I broke down and ordered snoods!

Hi sorry if this sounds a little ignorant but what is a 'snood'?
Pat and Riley

Love Etsy!!! And couldn't eat our raw food or chew our marrow bones without our snoods. My guys know snood=food :D

Pat and Riley - a snood is a piece of material with elastic you slip over the dog's head to keep their ears out of their food, mud, etc.

Oh you poor thing, Chloe I wonder if there is treatment for your breakdown, I think they look silly, but extremely practical. I havent succumed to the impulse yet, di

Hi sorry if this sounds a little ignorant but what is a 'snood'?
Pat and Riley

A snood is like a bonnet for dogs so that once their ears are long enough (a puppies are to short to matter) they won't get food caught in them or get wet whenever they drink. I find it easier however to just use two spaniel bowls.

I ordered snoods on monday & they came yesterday - from a differant store though.

Sparky wasnt sure about it at first but today has already worked out dinner is coming whe the snood appears & is quite hapy to wear it!

Hi
This is my three taken July 2008

2690549084_313fb4e6ac_m.jpg

3643930331_4c2a79986a_m.jpg

3644746554_75176480f1_m.jpg

But I must admit I rarely use them ,I just tend to give their ears a good brush after each meal:)

Sonia- I saw the pics on your other thread! So cute.

Casey is getting to the point where she almost can't stand for me to brush her ears anymore so I have to help her in any way I can. Keeping food out of them will be a savior I think ;)

I also ordered her an Upcountry step-in harness today. The puppia has not worked and it's the only time she has air-scratched but I'm determined to find a harness she can tolerate!

BRIAN- WOW those are some fancy snoods! :)

CATHY- LOVE IT! Snood = Food!!!! ROTFL!

Back