• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The iz dog

emmag

Yah.. I finally worked out how to post some pics..
So here she is everyone.. our dear little Izzie.. aka the "Iz dog" :)
p.s. thanks for your help in posting the pictures

3658646997_86be60b60f.jpg

3659444382_798d776891.jpg

3659454766_136f3d5c1f.jpg

3658652795_197e1ae4b6.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum :D

Your link doesn't show the photo, it seems to link to Yahoo?

This explains how to post photos - if you still have a problem, please ask on here and someone will help

copy the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image.

*melts into a puddle of soppy goo*
She is adorable! The last one made me laugh - I suspect she was on the point of growling at the camera. That's the twist in the mouth that Holly gets under those circs.

Hee hee. yep I think she was thinking what the hell do you keep pointing that black thing at me for! She was either gonna growl or try and eat it!
Is Holly your B&T cav? She is adorable!! exactly like the big sister of Izzie :)

Back