• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please pray for Dinger.

MishathePooh

There is a big lake behind my apartment complex that i go to almost everyday. Tonight I was out and there was a little JRT barking and running around. After about 30-45 mins his owners let him off leash. He swam over to my raft and I brought him up with me for a few moments. Then he started crying so I put him back in the water figuring he wanted to go back. After that he seemed to go upside down and I thought he was going to right himself but he went back upside down totally under water. I sloshed over to him and pulled him out and took him to shore but he was rigid and breathing funny and he must have peed himself judging by the smell. He was breathing poorly and throwing up and going from rigid to walking a bit ok. I gave the owners the name of the nearest E-Vet, but they didn't have a car so they had to wait for someone to come. My partner had the house key far away, otherwise I would have offered them a ride. I know the dog is alive, but I think he is very poorly. I will try to call the vet in the am and offer to put some $ down for the bill if the owners will call me with an update. I am so worried about this little guy - he seemed like a really sweet little dog.

Gawd :(

I wonder if hes suffering from that dry drowning thingy?!

Poor little mite,Ill be thinking of him and hoping hes gonna be ok x

Oh what a shame - poor wee fellow.

I do hope he is ok - let us know if you have any news.

Back