View Full Version : Summergreetings from Elja & Kia

30th June 2009, 12:40 PM
Sorry that we have been neglecting this board all summer,but we have been really buzy...no time for lazing around this summervacation!
The girls went camping...here they are ready for bed...but they refused to go to sleep without mummy in the tent too...
The "sister" are very close...here camping again
BBQ Marshmellow smell very tempting....better stick around!
Elja turned two years old this spring... And the olŽgirl is still pretty.
Kia will be celebrating her first birthday next month....and is losing her puppylook very FAST. She had a show last http://dyraland.is/album/img/57124/20090509181534_11.jpgweekend and did pretty well;ended up with EX 2 in her class.

We had a lovely houseguest this summer....He is just gorgeous.
We went on a few cavalier-meet-ups...allways so much fun ...

We have been working out....swiming....
WeŽve done a lot of running too...
And weŽve taken the occasional mud -bath.-beauty-treatment too...
Hope youŽll all have a great summer...with lots of fun and sunshine:flwr:
All for now!

30th June 2009, 02:32 PM
Lovely photos, your Cavaliers are just stunning.:)

30th June 2009, 02:33 PM
I love looking at you pictures :snap:. As always they are brilliant.
I love the one where Elja tilts her head to the side and the swimming & running one and of course the last one.
You Cavaliers definitely live a fun packed life.

Mom of Jato
30th June 2009, 06:35 PM
Glad you are having a fun-packed summer. It's great to see photos of your beautiful dogs again- I've missed them. :) Kia sure has changed her looks- you're right, no more puppy. :( I feel the same way about my Zoey. Thanks for sharing- looking forward to more soon.

30th June 2009, 06:40 PM
Fabulous pictures as always. :p

30th June 2009, 07:07 PM
Wonderful pictures! Elja and Kia are simply beautiful, and I bet they have a splendid, happy life with you and your family. Loved the tent picture :)

30th June 2009, 07:42 PM
I allways love your pics,allways looking out for them.Your dogs look great .Have a good summer too.

1st July 2009, 05:49 PM
Pls have a great summer with your adorable cavaliers

2nd July 2009, 10:53 AM
your dogs are beautiful!:l*v: and they look so happy.

heather r
2nd July 2009, 09:01 PM
Wonderful photos:w**h**:I especially liked the first with them peeking out! A great closeup and worthy of a place on your wall:D

Heather R

2nd July 2009, 09:56 PM
I just love the pics & the captions!!

Nice to see your beautiful dogs enjoying the summer!

Cathy T
6th July 2009, 03:10 AM
Wonderful pics!!! I always look forward to seeing your crew. Looks like you've been having a great..and very active!!...summer! Thanks for sharing.