• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Beach in San Diego, CA

Daisy's Mom

We just got back from a 2 week vacation in California. We went to Dog Beach twice while we were in San Diego and I was just so thrilled at seeing all the dogs on the beach frolicking around and having fun. It was like heaven! I wish we lived near a beach like that! Anyone else ever been there? I saw one Cavalier from a distance.

In general, one thing I noticed on our trip was the huge percentage of people in CA with dogs. It seemed like everywhere we went, we saw so many people with dogs. It was great, but it did make me miss Daisy even more. We met a sweet little tri-color named Bo at June Lake, CA. I gave him a good ear scratch and thought about Daisy! I would have loved to bring her with us, but we always stay in time share condos and they almost never allow dogs, so that's out. Plus, she's way too big to fit in a kennel under an airline seat and there's no way I'd bring her on a plane any other way.

Back