• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Met a BYB, who knows nothing of health problems...

*Pauline*

...and didn't want to know :bang: I saw the most beautiful young Cavalier in town today. The owner told me she had 2 more at home. She had an 8 month old in season and next season she would mate her. She said her boy keeps trying to hump her...an accident waiting to happen. Didn't sound like she was separating them. I mentioned PDE and she said she didn't want to know. I told her about Dylan. She clearly wasn't interested. She walked off so I explained it all to her friend and about MVD. When the lady came back I gave her one of the Cavalier Talk business referral cards and told her my name. Who knows, she may think about twice but I doubt it. I was very calm but I was so upset, not at her lack of knowledge but at her not wanting to know. I suggested she contacted her nearest Cavalier Club to see about cheaper scans.

Oh boy,i know how you feel.I have talked to a few owners who were thinking of breeding,might as well talk to the wall.But i allways think with a bit of luck you have planted a seed,they will have a think about it at some point,wether they do anything about it,well who knows.

Pauline you tried and spread the word....what more can you do. If someone doesnt want to know...then they dont want to know and thats it.:(

Well done for trying anyway...you never know you might have pricked her conscious.

Mel

At least you tried. Some people make so angry. Its one thing not knowing but when they won't listen :sl*p:

Back