PDA

View Full Version : 6 year old B&T boy on Dogpages

Nicki
1st July 2009, 09:11 PM
http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=203703&pid=2971012&st=0&

I have a 6 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who really needs a loving home for the rest of his years. He is used to being left as I work shifts and is adaptable to whatever you feel like doing...snuggling up chilling out, or going for walks in the park, going for a drive...

He is so cool, I love him to bits, but I am struggling to give him the attention he needs since splitting up from my partner . We had him since he was 8 weeks. He's fully house trained, has two walks per day. Little and often suits him best rather than one massive long walk a day. He's insured too.

He makes me laugh lots and is so lovely to come home to after a busy day. He loves cuddles and also to play fetch with his toys. He really is my companion so I need to find a safe, caring home for him where he will be happy and feel loved.

If you're still lookingfor your little friend, and you're interested in Harvey, let me know.

misty
1st July 2009, 09:18 PM
Spaniel Trust support has been offered by pm. :)

jankal
2nd July 2009, 05:08 AM
I would take him in tomorrow. He is so beautiful. I have two cavaliers and am love them more than any breed I have ever had. I sure hope he gets a good home.