• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Megans 2nd Aniversary

Rj Mac

Tomorrow being the 2nd of July, marks 2 years to the day since Megan came home from Karlins rescue, she's such a wonderful girl,who fitted into our family so well, we are blessed to have her in our lives :-D

We are as always extremley grateful for the help and support we recieved from board members around the time of bringing Megan home, and continue to recieve at the click of a button :cffee:

And also a huge....Huge thankyou must go to Karlin for trusting us enough to give this very special girl a home......

Megan.....

IMAG0494.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0440.jpg
[/IMG]

Image017-5.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0446.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow two YEARS already!!

I knew you'd have the perfect home for her from day one and am so glad she went to you. She was the most terrified dog I've ever dealt with as a rescue -- fearful, growly, and crept along the ground on her belly having had a horrible time as a puppy farm breeding dog after a year of life with a nice elderly lady. She totally mistrusted people and disliked children; and came from a horrible man who kept her and many other cavaliers and breeds in concrete pens. :( What a shock that first change must have been for her. Coconut is the person who went and got her and drive her to me so special thanks to her! :). Tara then fostered and worked with her for a long time to produce a normal dog from that scared little girl (and really fell forher too -- probably the hardest dog ever for Tara to rehome!). She has been in just the ideal home with you and is one of those dogs that really makes me happy as she has had such a lovely story now. :) Thanks for giving her such a great home.

That was the quickest 2 years ever - It only seems like a few months ago when Meg joined you. She's gorgeous and has obviously settled in really well.

Happy Gotcha Day Megan :D

Back