• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

Charlotte

Hi my names Charlotte and i own a nearly 6 year old Cavalier called Charlie x He's 6 on July 17th. cl*p Im 14 years old. We got Charlie from Essex. We live here in Swanley, so it took us about 45 minutes to get down there? :confused: I still remember that down like it was yesterday. I dont think i'll ever forget. Such a happy day :) I was only 8 at the time when we got him, but i still remember. He was so tiny! 8 weeks old when we got him. We was going to get him at 7 weeks but one of the dogs had diarreoh < cant spell it LoL, so we had to wait another week. I was so dissapointed when she rang up and said we had to wait another week. :(. I remember i saw him about 2 times before we actually got him and i sat on the chair and held to boy dogs, one was Charlie the dog we have now and another boy called big boy then, as he was a big Cavalier. Im so glad we have Charlie, i dont know what i'd do without him! :jmp2:

Hello Charlotte.:)

Welcome to you and Charlie. I hope he is going to have a special treat for his birthday.

We bought our first cavalier, called Betsey Trotwood for my daughter's eighth birthday. That was thirty two years ago, and we still have cavaliers.

I think once you have owned a cavalier you just can't imagine life without one. They are very special.

icon_welcomeCharlotte & Charlie. I know exactly how you feel. Cavaliers steal our hearts & become the center of our world in an instant.:luv:

A warm welcome to you and your beautiful cav! After many years of having larger dogs, we obtained a blenheim female who is almost 1 year. Like you ,I can't imagine life without a cavalier!

Heather R

Back