PDA

View Full Version : Poor B & T On epupz

Yvonne117
7th July 2009, 08:42 PM
There is a poor little 4kg B & T cav on epupz and they are happy to sell to a breeder. Surely this dog is way too small to breed. I Hope someone rescues him to a pet home.

tupup
7th July 2009, 09:02 PM
Poor fella i hope someone decent gets him asap i cant bear the thought of him ending up elsewhere in fact i cant even think about it its too upsetting

MadPip
7th July 2009, 09:02 PM
The trouble is she wont be rescued as we mean it, someone will probably part with the asking price to get her. :( Then the people selling her will continue to make a profit from these poor dogs.:mad:

Justine
7th July 2009, 09:33 PM
Why dont all the Uk girls chip in and buy her..

misty
7th July 2009, 10:24 PM
How greedy :(, and they're asking so much money too. Poor little girl.

I've 'rescued' 2 breeding bitches personally, by paying a lot less money for each girlie. I often wonder whether I chose the right 'moral' choice, as I'm acutely aware that this will have given both byb's room for another breeding bitch ... and so the cycle continues.

On an emotional level, I know I did the right thing for Cazy & Jemima, and gave them the escape they deserved.

I don't anticipate this breeder reducing their 'price' for this lovely girlie, and I don't have much money to spare, but I would gladly contribute what I could manage if it would help.

Justine
7th July 2009, 11:04 PM
Yes,just took a look its alot of money.