• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bluebell has gotten so naughty!

emmawright

Bluebell has been so naughty! Every day she is up to mischief! She is 2 years and 2 months old. This morning she managed to get into my veg patch and she ripped open the fence around it! She has also climbed into the compost heap (the fence for this is about a metre high) and she climbed over it, she has also climbed into the hedge.... the list goes on!! She has also managed to find 3 hedgehogs in the garden!

I think it is ever since she has lost weight (she was 16kgs and is now 12kgs), she is more cheeky and always in trouble!!

Unless she has got to a naughty age!

Aww, Bluebell is like a naughty puppy again now that all that extra weight is off her!

What a sweetie :lotsaluv: Although it may not always feel that way when she's getting into your veggie patch

losing some weight esp if they are on the chubby side certainly seems to give them a new lease of life, harley was 14kg, now 11.2 and dropping still and he chases rabbits now all over the nature reserve and esp where it says private keep out, and i can shout till im horse. sounds as if being overweight is more dehibiliating that we think, di

yes, and on the other end of the scale, being too thin is also not good for you. Good to have a balance.

Back