PDA

View Full Version : Cavalier/springer F 6 month old

Karlin
8th July 2009, 07:00 PM
This dog is looking for a new home -- I will put anyone interested in touch with the owners. This is NOT a rescue dog that I am dealing with but an owner rehoming. This is an energetic active young dog still with some puppy nipping -- would need an older kids home (eg over 10) and people willing to immediately put some training time in with her. A springer is probably going to give this mix a much higher energy level than a cavalier. :)

renate
8th July 2009, 08:36 PM
karlin, could you please write a bit more about this dog?
which kind of home does she come from? was she ever trained, and do you know how? (clicker, correction based....)

i have a friend who has two springers, one of them an f.t.
very nice and well behaved dogs. this friend told me the other day that she is ready to get a third dog, but is not sure to get a third springer or a cavalier (she knows my dogs very well)

maybe this youngster could fit in with her...
is there a picture?

Karlin
9th July 2009, 07:10 PM
Well they would need to be in Ireland I think as the dog is over here -- I don't know anything about the dog except that she is 6 months old, puppy nipping a bit, sounds like no training and probably better with older kids or teens/adults, not young children. I have not spoken to the people; was just sent the request via someone else.

renate
10th July 2009, 09:01 AM
yes, i understand.

Karlin
10th July 2009, 12:23 PM
If she wanted to contact them I can pass along the details. But they'd need to come over to Ireland and then bring the dog back, which is rather complicated and can be costly.

renate
10th July 2009, 12:52 PM
thanks, karlin.
i'll se her tomorrow, and she can get in touch with you for details, if she thinks this might be a good idea.