PDA

View Full Version : Maryland Breeders Web Site ??

Rosewoodsteel
8th July 2009, 08:14 PM
I saw this a few minutes ago and wondered, since I live in Maryland, if this is just a front for a puppy mill?
Any thoughts?

[link removed by admin]

pinkpuppy
8th July 2009, 08:36 PM
Definitely looks like a puppy mill website.

chloe92us
8th July 2009, 08:55 PM
Although we all appreciate you being on the lookout, direct posting of links like this is not allowed. I've made the same mistake before! ;)

Lani
8th July 2009, 09:20 PM
I typed in New Jersey Cavalier Breeders and got the EXACT same site ... but branded for NJ. Same dogs even

It's just a marketing scheme for a website similar to PuppyFind to make people think they are getting a dog from a local breeder

This not a specific breeder website.

Karlin
9th July 2009, 05:30 PM
I've removed the link. As noted, direct links to breeder sites or puppy sites are not allowed -- there's detail on why in the Getting Started section. :thmbsup:

Justine
9th July 2009, 11:22 PM
Thats a joke right,i wouldnt go any where near her.

Karlin
10th July 2009, 12:51 AM
As far as I know, there is a boilerplate site for every state -- have seen this for several. Assume the dogs are puppy farmed from everywhere/anywhere -- doubt they are bred within each state for that state's site. Some are desperately sad and sickly looking. :( Goes without saying that none of these 'breeders' will be able to produce cardiologist certs or MRI scan information. Caveat emptor. Always support proper health-focused breeding and help end the suffering this breed endures because of disregard for hearts, SM and other issues by too many breeders. Or support rescue. :thmbsup: