PDA

View Full Version : 3 Cavaliers at Many Tears

Wagtails
11th July 2009, 08:23 PM
Many Tears have 3 lovely ex-breeding girls (Carnation, Clover and Chrysanthemum) on their website at the moment :l*v:

http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/dogslookingforhomes.htm

They are about 7 dogs down on this page at the time of posting. Can anyone help them?

Cheers, Marie-Anne

Mom of Jato
12th July 2009, 05:40 PM
I hope someone can give them a home soon. The Blenheim looks sooo scared.:(

Kizzys Mum
12th July 2009, 08:04 PM
There's also a tri called Brecon further down the page. Carnation is now being home vetted :)

Ellie
14th July 2009, 11:44 PM
I love Brecon :luv: I hope they all find their forever homes soon bless them

Wagtails
17th July 2009, 11:55 PM
Somewhat surprisingly (because Cavs usually get Reserved very speedily at Many Tears) both Clover and Chrysanthemum are still looking for their forever homes, as is Brecon.

So I'm giving them a bump on here, just in case anyone can help them, or knows someone else who could.

Did you also know that there is a fascinating craft/photo competition being run to raise funds for Many Tears and Friends of the Animals RCT? :rah:

Details at
http://onlinecompetitions.proboards.com/index.cgi

Dotty Daisy
18th July 2009, 03:18 AM
Would be able to take one of them for foster. Already have applied to become a many tears fosterer, still waiting to hear. Been homechecked by RHU.

davey
18th July 2009, 03:35 AM
My heart is breaking just looking at al of them poor dogs...what is wrong with people??? :mad: I would love to just hop in the car now and get the early morn ferry to England to take all them poor cavs (and the rest) home :d*g:...somehow, though, I know if I did that id be also given my own walking papers :(

islewriter
19th July 2009, 11:53 AM
How very sad to read of more Cavs who require a home :(

As I sit writing - Kirra is curled up under my desk - a faithful and loyal companion - who I treasure so very much :)

I do hope they find loving homes very soon.