• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme- Cavalier/s in the City

Cavaliers in the city

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

renate

I would like to open this new theme.

have a problem, though.
we go away on vacation thursday, to our summer cottage in germany, where i will be off-line for 2-3 weeks.

so i will not be able to create or manage the poll.

This is Dylan and me at Trafalgar Square in London. We decided to go when they turfed the whole area just for the day.
This is one of my favourites but I'll add some smaller ones so you can see the grass.
1086858312_414bceab7b_b.jpg

519615446_22d44b6d40.jpg

519615444_74e45c9509.jpg

Here's Sparks & Lucky with their buddy Razz in front of the NYC skyline.

Now, I should add that DNA tests did show that Razz is part Cavalier (a tiny tiny part, but I'm just saying ... we have it in writing, although I think it's baloney!)

JuliesWalk-107.jpg

Hi Renate and Lani

May I ask what make harness you have on your beautiful Cavaliers ,thanks.

I would like to open this new theme.

have a problem, though.
we go away on vacation thursday, to our summer cottage in germany, where i will be off-line for 2-3 weeks.

so i will not be able to create or manage the poll.[/QUOTE]

Just wondering, where you go on Holiday in Germany. Obviously it depends on where you live in Danmark. We used to go on Holiday in a place called Heiligenhafen and that was very close to Puttgarden where you take the ferry to Denmark Rodby. Just wondering if you heard of this place?

yes, i know Heiligenhafen. it is nice there!

we have a small cottage near Templin, a small town in the former east germany.

2q0nm8h.jpg

it is a lovely place with dense forests, many very clear and clean lakes and an incredible wildlife. the girls love it there:)
when i walk in my garden in the night (and am very, very quiet) i can hear the wild boars rootling just outside my fence! this is rather exotic for a dane....

Here's Sparks & Lucky with their buddy Razz in front of the NYC skyline.

Now, I should add that DNA tests did show that Razz is part Cavalier (a tiny tiny part, but I'm just saying ... we have it in writing, although I think it's baloney!)

JuliesWalk-107.jpg

Fantastic photo. They look like they are enjoying life so much!! :)

Molly eating blackberries in Gudhjem

Gudhjem at Bornholm is one of the most beautiful towns in Denmark. You can see it behind us, and just beside it we found this pathway with Mollys favourite food: blackberries!

3734264693_2af2a0e1b0_o.jpg

Thanks everyone!!! Lucky, Sparky and I are honored to have won - we love Pauline & Charlotte's pictures too!!!

I have an idea for a new theme ... I'll probably post it later today. :)

Back