PDA

View Full Version : Harry

rachel73
14th July 2009, 03:47 PM
http://www.madra.ie/dogs.aspx?id=51

Looking for a new home poor baby:(

george108
14th July 2009, 04:48 PM
Harry is just gorgeous. What a sad story of how he got to where he is today. I really hope someone will open their heart and their home to him. Wish I was in the position to take him but full house now with my new little blenheim girl!!

sarahso
14th July 2009, 10:17 PM
bless him, he is beautiful

Ellie
14th July 2009, 10:42 PM
Awww Harry is beautiful :luv:

tupup
15th July 2009, 03:43 PM
Aww gorgeous little Harry poor lad. i hope he gets his loving forever home soon

Dotty Daisy
18th July 2009, 02:20 AM
Able to foster Harry, but live in Brighton. Is it too far? Been homechecked by RHU. Have a cavalier and a cavapoo.

messygir
22nd July 2009, 08:58 AM
Just emailed hoping to adopt! :) How do they carry out home checks? I am moving in a month so was going to wait until then but when I saw him its like thats my dog!! I am in cork and the place is in galway so just have to hear back (hope it's today!) not sure how they will carry out a home check when im 180 miles away...

george108
22nd July 2009, 12:37 PM
Able to foster Harry, but live in Brighton. Is it too far? Been homechecked by RHU. Have a cavalier and a cavapoo.

Did you manage to get this gorgeous guy??

Karlin
22nd July 2009, 03:48 PM
This isn't a dog that is looking for foster -- he is seeking a home and is already in rescue. Offers of a home should go directly to the rescue group please -- the dog has only been crossposted here and I don't have any further information on him. :thmbsup:

Generally there's really no point in Irish rescues fostering in the UK -- given the expense of transport (about 100 a dog to get to the UK) and the hassle and the facxt that then, there's no way the rescue can homecheck or take the dog back if there are problems, as there sometimes are with fosters.

If you live in the UK and wish to foster, there are many dog rescues that would welcome that offer! :) I'd recommend contacting some of the UK-based rescues that are regularly crossposted here, or breed rescue. Most of these listings here are crossposts and no one from the rescue is here to anser questions, so you'll need to contact each rescue group directly.