• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I have a Scottie Dog...

*Pauline*

...but just for a few days. You may recall I used to dog sit Dolly before Dylan was diagnosed. She was very young and and lively. Dylan was submissive with her and he spend most of his time on his back while Dolly chewed his legs, he loved it. I decided not to look after her as I didn't want him on his back so much, he has a syrinx in his lower back. Well she is 2 now, has calmed down and I know I am the only person her owner trusts 100% to look after her so I offered again. Dolly has really calmed down and they are playing nicely and Dolly is reassuring Dylan by showing her belly. Pictures to follow. But for now, here is Dolly from last time.
2786896673_6659db5d33_b.jpg

Absolutely Di,he seems to be trying to decide if he should lie on it or eat it!!:D:D:D,but whatever it is it shouldn't be on his sofa!
I had to look twice at the cushion behind him, for a moment I thought his tail was looking a bit strange.Need to go to Specsavers Sins:rolleyes:
Sins

We just went for a walk, I asked the girl next door to come with us and hold Dolly's lead. I told her to be firm and not let her pull and she walked like an angel, unlike Dylan. If only I practiced what I preached!

Looks like you've a busy few days ahead!:)
Dylans expression in the photo is priceless, I think you should have a caption competion with that one. I would put " I don't know what it is, but it better not plan on staying there!":D

Hi likes her, she LOVES him! :rolleyes: They are no work at all. I've looked after 21 dogs before, including 4 new pups, now that was hard work! Funny though, my theory was that two dogs meant playing more and running around but they are just lying around.

I have said this before, but I think Dylan is one of the most beautiful cavs I have ever seen! He has the 2nd sweetest face I have ever seen. (of course my Bella is 1st! ;)) I love to see pics of him!

Thanks everyone :D I grabbed my camera this morning to take a photo of how nicely they eat breakfast together but I have to charge the batteries. They eat their own food then swap to lick each others empty bowl, neither is possessive. Dolly is asleep by my feet and Dylan is wondering round wondering what to do. I'll be taking photos with my phone for Dolly's owner and sending one each day. I've decided to give the girl next door some of the money as most probably she will help me walk them each day.

Aw Pauline....becareful you wont want to give Dolly back:D
She's a sweety and Im glad to se Dylan looking so handsome as usual,

Mel:lotsaluv:

I would keep her if anything happened to her owners but we went to a sports day last weekend that my son organized and she bit a few dogs. She's always been different with Dylan.

My granddad's scottie is the same way. Extremely nice and friendly with Anna or my labs, but like to lash out at other dogs. I hope everything goes well. I bet Dylan is having a Ball with a friend to play with 24/7 and it is even better that they are so nice together.:pi*no:

I bet Dylan is having a Ball with a friend to play with 24/7 and it is even better that they are so nice together.:pi*no:

You'd think so wouldn't you but...let me just take a photo...they sleep a LOT!
3729980160_d56c7e0a99_b.jpg

Here they are eating nicely. When they finish, they swap and lick each others bowls!
3729981884_4195aa6cc7_b.jpg

Some more pictures from last week.
Dolly's party piece, she sits back on her bottom when you say up. It looks so cute.
3758862736_32bcdf30c4_b.jpg

Dolly was so itchy I showered her in evening primrose oil shampoo.
3759706754_2cdbaf98c5_b.jpg

On the last evening, Dylan finally let Dolly cuddle up.
3758901265_9580cbc38c_b.jpg

Aaaawww, that last picture is so adorable! I think Dylan enjoyed having her there! :l*v:

I felt a bit sorry for him as she loves to cuddle me and though he doesn't cuddle much, he looked a bit sulky when she was cuddling me. He never made a fuss and he let her play with his toys but really sulked when she got his favourite toy.

Back