• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Very excited.

*Pauline*

:w**h**:I met a lady online from my home town, I found her on another forum. She lives in the same town as me and she will be joining Cavalier talk. We can't wait to meet up and she wants to come to the fun dog show in September. Her name is Chris and her dog is Katie. Please give her a warm welcome when she joins Cavalier Talk. :wggle:

:updte:

Chris brought Little Katie round on Sunday :D Dylan really fancied Katie like mad and spent most of his time with his nose on her privates icon_blshing She did tell him off a couple of times and he got the message but not for long :rolleyes: Katie is so sweet, tiny and really loves a cuddle. I'm going to have to borrow her for those cuddles!

Here are some pictures.
Dylan had already pestered Katie for a while so she was none too pleased to be put so close to him! This is Chris, Katie on the right, Dylan on the left. Just look at Katie's little face :l*v:
3762913815_67004a535a.jpg

That's Katie on my lap. They are very similar in colouring, both quite light.
3763713686_83af7cdac0.jpg

I really think Katie felt quite relaxed with me! :lotsaluv: She looks like Dylan in this pic.
3763716326_8741c019aa.jpg

Thanks again Chris for visiting us. :thnx:

Oh my goodness, they do look alike!
What a lovely girl she is, no wonder Dylan is smitten :p

He looks very enthusiastic Pauline,you can't blame a fella for a bit of wishful thinking.
Sins

How lovely.....cant blame Dylan for trying:D

Looking forward to meeting Chris and Katie in September

Mel

Thanks for having us - we had a lovely afternoon and Katie would love to see Dylan again. I have posted a reply elsewhere, but I'm still struggling to get to grips with the whole forum thing. Hope you can find it! See you on Sunday.

:updte:

Chris brought Little Katie round on Sunday :D Dylan really fancied Katie like mad and spent most of his time with his nose on her privates icon_blshing She did tell him off a couple of times and he got the message but not for long :rolleyes: Katie is so sweet, tiny and really loves a cuddle. I'm going to have to borrow her for those cuddles!

Here are some pictures.
Dylan had already pestered Katie for a while so she was none too pleased to be put so close to him! This is Chris, Katie on the right, Dylan on the left. Just look at Katie's little face :l*v:
3762913815_67004a535a.jpg

That's Katie on my lap. They are very similar in colouring, both quite light.
3763713686_83af7cdac0.jpg

I really think Katie felt quite relaxed with me! :lotsaluv: She looks like Dylan in this pic.
3763716326_8741c019aa.jpg

Thanks again Chris for visiting us. :thnx:

Back