• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hey everyone :0)

shell1805

hey, i know i havent been on here for a while. no internet etc :rolleyes: well, as some may know i have a labrador called sullivan and a very naughty tri cavi called bentley.... and on tuesday i go to collect my noew addition to the family JASPER!!! he is a blenhim and is 9 weeks old :p me and my hubby werent looking to expand our brood, the grusome twosome can be quite enough but as some may know sullivan isnt the healthist lab bless him. he is 4 1/2 (bentley turned 1 in july) and he sufers with epilepsy and unfortunatley his liver doesnt deal well with the meds he is on. we are doing all we can for him, but realise as he gets older things will get harder for him, though bentley has given him a new lease on life which is much much more than i could have hoped for. so my husband and i have always been concerned about what bentley would do without his big brother around as i have never seen a bond so strong. we had discussed getting another cavi later on as bentley is such an amazing little fella, so i just thought id get in contact with the breeder we got him from.... well... how was i to know that there would be one blenhim boy left.... i have no photos as yet but im going to see him again tomorrw and will get some then. im so excited its un real.... x

Ohhh how exciting! Cant wait to see pic's!

Im working on Mark at the moment to 'let' me have another pup but he's standing on the '2 dogs is plenty' fence at the moment :( I keep telling him I want another for much the same reasons as you, Cass is getting older & I dont think Sparks would cope without her!

That is so exciting:jmp2:...How did you get on with him today?:drivecar: We are collecting a baby girl tri on Sunday week. We can't wait.

Bimmum:lotsaluv:

Back