PDA

View Full Version : Lucy is 10 today!

Karlin
25th July 2009, 03:46 PM
My beautiful Lucy is 10 today! To celebrate all the dogs had a cooked hamburger breakfast and are about to get a yummy stick of tripe. :) She is the most gorgeous little cavalier with one of the sweetest faces I have seen -- a Roycroft dog of Laura Lang's breeding -- who initially lived with my parents then eventually came over to join my gang, as my father got a bit unstable on his feet. She has the loveliest personality and is quite a character -- lets the cats know with a single bark that she doesn't like them getting close, and also announces with a single bark that I am expected to lift this little old lady up on the sofa so she can climb up on her favourite mohair blanket at the top of the back and survey the world. She is quite active and more than able for long walks, though she hates getting wet! I hope she has many more years as part of my dog family. :l*v:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2105/2190558146_4de57709b2.jpg

Nicki
25th July 2009, 04:09 PM
Oh Happy Happy Birthday to a very beautiful lady - she doesn't look 10 Karlin, she is a credit to you.

I wish you many more years together - glad that Lucy had an extra yummy treat. The guys here think they should have something yummy in honour of Lucy's birthday too!

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy: precious girl.

There is something so very special about the Oldies, puppies are wonderful but the Oldies have a magic about them.

Chelle & Rex
25th July 2009, 04:59 PM
:hppybdy: Lucy, she is a gorgeous girl, hope she's enjoying her special day

*Pauline*
25th July 2009, 05:13 PM
She's beautiful Karlin. She has the sweetest expression. Looking much younger than 10 too. Have a lovely day together. :flwr:

Louise1823
25th July 2009, 05:48 PM
:hppybdy::hppybdy:Happy Birthday pretty Lucy!!!! You really have got the most beautiful face and definitely don't look your age. Wishing you many, many more happy birthdays!!:hppybdy: :hppybdy:

Mom of Jato
25th July 2009, 06:41 PM
She looks beautiful perched on her favorite blanket. I love her long ears. Have fun giving her extra attention on her special birthday. :smile:

jasperpaw
25th July 2009, 06:55 PM
:hppybdy: Lucy and hoping you have many more, you have a most beautiful face.

pippa
25th July 2009, 07:10 PM
:hppybdy:Lucy:lotsaluv:

She is a very beautiful girl.

Phoebe
25th July 2009, 07:31 PM
What a gorgeous face Lucy has. Happy Birthday beautiful! :hppybdy:

Jasperxxgabby
25th July 2009, 07:45 PM
:hppybdy: precious Lucy :luv:. Wow can't believe she is 10 :).

heather r
25th July 2009, 07:46 PM
:hppybdy:to a beautiful girl! You have done a great job in helping her live so comfortably to a still young age. May she have many more great birthdays:rah:

Heather R

Brian M
25th July 2009, 08:16 PM
:hppybdy: To beautiful Lucy ,who doesnt look a day over One .

Have a wonderful day and tell your mum Karlin as your now in double figures you can watch telly till 9.00 pm

Happy Birthday Wishes Lucy

Brian .Dawn and Luke

and hugs from

Poppy ,Daisy and Rosie

:hppybdy::hppybdy:

Karlin
25th July 2009, 09:01 PM
I can't believe she is 10 either. She gets to go on holidays to Wales next weekend with us so that's an extra b-day pressie for her. :)

Lani
25th July 2009, 11:17 PM
I just wanted to join in the chorus of :hppybdy: for Lucy before the day is over in Ireland!!

I hope she had a fabulous day. I'm sure she's sleeping soundly now dreaming of her wonderful next year. She really is such a gorgeous dog and looks so happy and content in that picture.

tupup
25th July 2009, 11:21 PM
Oh she's so beautiful, such a pretty face & love her ears:l*v:

:hppybdy::hppybdy: Lucy, i hope youve enjoyed your day & many more:)

mhabca
26th July 2009, 01:05 AM
She has the sweetest face! Happy Birthday.

Mindysmom
26th July 2009, 02:31 AM
:hppybdy: Lucy. Looking good!

SuzRN
26th July 2009, 06:49 AM
:hppybdy: Such a beautiful girl! May you have many more fun years with her.

Charlotte
26th July 2009, 09:39 AM
:hppybdy: Lucy! May you have many happy moments ahead of you!

Sabby
26th July 2009, 10:13 AM
:hppybdy: Lucy.
Hope you have many more wonderful years ahead of you.
She has the sweetest face.:l*v:

brid kenny
26th July 2009, 10:41 AM
Happy birthday Lucy:D:D:mexwav:

Claire L
26th July 2009, 12:24 PM
:jmp2::hppybdy::jmp2:

:*nana: Happy 10th Birthday LUCY b*n*n*

You are indeed a beautiful girl and I wish you many more years of health and happiness with your family :lotsaluv:

sins
26th July 2009, 12:54 PM
She looks amazing Karlin, she looks in great shape for ten.
Sins

islewriter
26th July 2009, 02:01 PM
:hppybdy: BIRTHDAY GREETINGS - DEAR LUCY :hppybdy:

I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Kirra sends lots of doggy kisses and regrets she was unable to attend your 'Birthday Breakfast' :rolleyes:

:hppybdy:

Brian M
26th July 2009, 07:41 PM
Hi Karlin

What part of N Wales are you off to Snowdonia area :confused: ,hope the weather improves its beautiful when its not raining ,then I suppose everywhere is .How many of your gang are you taking ,lots of big Mt's for you to go up and down just like the Lakes .I will give you a wave as from our normal walkies path on the Wirral we can see over the River Dee as its only a few mile away though I am sure lots of CT members from N Wales will be on the spot the Karlin and her Cavs alert ,hope you all have loads of fun.

bimmum
26th July 2009, 09:52 PM
:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Happy Birthday Lucy...Hope you had a lovely Birthday XXXXX

tara
27th July 2009, 01:42 AM
Happy belated birthday, Lucy! I hope you had a wonderful day! :hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy: