PDA

View Full Version : furminator

Dublin
29th July 2009, 03:24 PM
I just bought a furminator in wackers on the longmile road (yeh I know I HATE that shop!!) said 40 on the price tag - went through till at 21!!!!! I got it as im gonna be doing a few manky dogs in the coming weeks - not sure if I will use it on Sparky though - see how I get on with the manky retrievers!

sins
29th July 2009, 04:05 PM
That's not a bad price, it always helps when you find something at a good price. Yes, I expect it'll be a wise purchase......:p
Sins

James
12th August 2009, 03:45 PM
Please can anyone tell me what a furminator exactly is? does it hurt the dog as it appears to be a very fine comb or does it have blades.
I have seen them on ebay for under 10, One of the sellers claims that the others are copies from china.
And finally what size for a cavalier.

*Pauline*
12th August 2009, 04:05 PM
They are selling these in the 1 shop in Southend or was it the 99pence shop in Basildon..

Yorkysue
12th August 2009, 08:11 PM
I bought one for Harry as he's got a woolly coat, and I've been very disappointed in it:( Not half as good as it was made out to be (23!) I find the coat king much much better.

I've got two - one is a fine one with 22 teeth, and the other is a bigger one with 18 teeth. This is very good when Harry is moulting.

waldor
12th August 2009, 11:17 PM
said 40 on the price tag - went through till at 21!

21 is more in line with the price here in the U.S.