PDA

View Full Version : Little thing but cute!

tupup
30th July 2009, 11:35 AM
I ordered this & it arrived this morn,much cuter than the plastic holders:)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B002DC3PO6/ref=sr_1_olp_9?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1248738613&sr=8-9

Dublin
30th July 2009, 11:54 AM
Ohhh I like that!

Karlin
30th July 2009, 01:01 PM
:lol:

Much nicer than having nappy sacks stuffed in your pocket like me!

*Pauline*
30th July 2009, 01:06 PM
It does look nice but I think it easier to have the bags in my pocket. I find it hard to fumble about with a bag when I'm on a busy road holding a lead. :rolleyes:

tupup
30th July 2009, 01:27 PM
Ah im easier having something attached to the lead at all times cos only once by mistake i went out with empty pockets:oi did think that whilst pretty would it be faffy opening the little bag to get a bag out but its got a slit for the bags to feed thro:-D

Dublin
30th July 2009, 03:21 PM
:lol:

Much nicer than having nappy sacks stuffed in your pocket like me!

Or the tesco bags like my mam has in every posket of every jacket she owns!!

Mom of Jato
30th July 2009, 11:57 PM
I have one of these, and it works great. I just leave it attached to the 6 foot lead I use for walking, and that way I never forget my bags. :thmbsup:

Charlotte
31st July 2009, 09:42 AM
It does look nice but I think it easier to have the bags in my pocket. I find it hard to fumble about with a bag when I'm on a busy road holding a lead. :rolleyes:

I agree ;)

arasara
6th August 2009, 04:03 PM
Leave it up to me to be the one that disagrees :lol: icon_whistling

I don't know about the one posted there, but the one I have has a slit in the bottom for the poop bag to come through.. so it usually sits partially out and when I need it, I just basically pull it until it connects to the next bag and then rip it off and use it :) Very one handed and convenient for those of us having to hold 2 leashes :lol: :p

I never was able to swing the pocket thing - I would ALWAYS forget and then have to go back home, pick up a bag, and go back :rolleyes: