• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy passes her puppy class!

sarahso

I am very proud of Pickle!:wggle: she passed her puppy foundation on Wednesday night! she has done extremely well as she wouldnt walk comfortably on a lead when we got her a few months ago!:)

she really has come on so much & is a total pleasure. Poppy is 1 tomorrow so i will be posting a collection of photos then!

poppypuppyclass.jpg

:pi*no::pi*no:Congratulations to both of you! The owner really gets as much training as the dog:D

Heather R

Oh what a little doll, she's so cute. Well done to this shy girl for overcoming some big hurdles. A kiss from Auntie Pauline to one special girl. :grin:

Thank you!

im as pleased as punch! we both love going and poppy will be continuing and hopefuly passing all of them!!

i do take the other two, we all love it, them for the treats i think more! my trainer is nuts about all three! :-D

Back