• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thought I would introduce myself..

maddoglady

Hi,
My name is Jen, I own 4 cavaliers, Rosie and Jim (2 years old) who are Blenhein, Poppy (also 2) She is a Tri and Ollie (11 weeks)who is a ruby.

HELLO ANDicon_welcome
Nice to see you here:dgwlk: and would love to see photos of your little ones...
:mexwav:

Welcome aboard. I can't wait to see your pictures. Your avatar picture with the little cowboy suit looks sweet, would like to see a larger pic of that. :fool:

icon_welcome You will find lots of good information here, as well as great pictures and videos of our little furry babies. Please post some pictures of your 4- we'd love to see them.

I will post some pics of my 4 as soon as I work out how...some wht of a technophobe so take me a little while.

Hello and welcomeicon_welcome
Looking forward to seeing all your four cavaliers.You must be even a bigger addict than the rest of us!!
Sins

Back