• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily again...

Andy's mum

I thought I'll post some more pictures of our Lily (right now sleeping on my lap with her head on the corner of my laptop...and the other corner is Andy's:)). She is growing into beauty, doing well with house training, even though accidents still happen, especially if it's raining outside - she hates rain! She is totally in love with Andy and he loves her back even more:l*v: And they both love cuddles end kisses from me, so I'm not left out:rolleyes: Andy is more happy and active now, I don't think he felt better since his accident... So everything is going well ( I'm knocking it on the wood;)). Enjoy!

048.jpg

126.jpg

And this is how it looks in our house 24/7 now:D
089.jpg

Fabulous photograph, you have two very lovely cavaliers. Lily is growing so quickly and it's great to see such a happy pair.
Sins

Lily is growing so fast. They both are adorable, and glad to hear they are getting along and having fun together. :)

Back