• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So proud!

Gem

we had a fun dog show near us on Saturday so popped down with the girls for a little look. The weather was terrible and we didnt stay long - werent going to enter any classes just browsing at the stalls etc. Anyway one of the organisers begged me to enter a class so we entered "waggiest tail" and Heidi won 1st prize.
I am so proud of her reason been when she came to us as a rescue she was so timid and scared she would freeze in fear and wet herself, she really was a damaged little girl :( 12 months later she's stood in a ring of 25 or more dogs wagging her tail so hard it nearly falls off!!

That is lovely that Gem got a 1st in waggiest tail and a year down the line she is such a happy dog, very rewarding.:)

That's wonderful Gem, well done Heidi:D
You deserve to be proud,it takes a lot of time & love to help a rescue gain confidence,Rubes was a terrified girl when she came to me & shook from head to toe, however theres no way i could get her into a waggiest tail winner even now so good on you, well donecl*p

:wggle: Well done Heidi! and congratulations to you too, it must be wonderful to see her so happy!

thank you! i've got to give Chloe the credit for the change in Heidi though as she is the most confident little cavalier you could meet - she is completley fearless and will chase a great dane without a 2nd thought:rolleyes:
its definatley helped Heidi overcome her fears

That's great to hear how far she's come. We had a rescue girl (not a Cav) in puppy class who would shake with fear. By the end of the six weeks she was excited about coming according to her Dad.

:*nana: Congratulations HEIDI ! :lotsaluv:

Congrats to you too Gem and big :hug: to Chloe for being such a wonderful sister. It is an incredible feeling when you see a rescue begin to blossom , well done!!

You must be so proud of Heidi.
It just shows how a loving home can transform a dogs life.

What a wonderful story!

Congratulations to Heidi from 3 Worcestershire Wagtails - it takes one to know one.:*nana:

Back