• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Belly Bands

frecklesmom

Any advice on using these? Know they should be invaluable but there must be those little tried and true tidbits. Have a boy coming in tomorrow who has been peeing anywhere, anytime for 7 yrs. He'll only be here a couple days and then on to foster :xfngr:. He is absolutely fabulous :l*v: and going to make someone the best companion :dgwlk:

PetSmart and other big box pet stores sell them, but often a dog can be in between sizes. Measure his girth and have that number with you, just in case the inches are stated on the packaging. When in doubt, buy two sizes and return the one that does not work. I made my own for a former dog, using an old cloth diaper and Velcro. Best tip I can give you is the peel-n-stick Kotex type pads for absorption.

Back