• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Rudy!

Brenda in SC

Although we haven't had him long, I cannot believe he's already a year old today!! I picked up a specially baked dog cookie - shaped like a bone - that said 'Happy Birthday' from a little shop nearby. He was a bit afraid of the cellophane wrapper, but once he discovered what was inside he was beside himself! Yep, I am officially a sappy dog lover!

His 'Aunt Courtney' (a co-worker) sent this cute little card. Hope the link works:

http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=214459304&m=3784&rr=y&source=bma999

This little pup has been the light of my life. Always happy to see us whether we're gone 5 minutes or 5 hours. He's my little shadow - I've got it bad for this breed. He's my first CKCS - and has a special place in my heart.

:hppybdy:

Oh happy birthday Rudy! You sure got a nice card and maybe some more treats will be on their way... :)
:jmp::*nana::jmp::*nana::jmp:

Back