PDA

View Full Version : Dublin: Three more: 1 M, 2 F

Karlin
12th August 2009, 09:44 PM
I've three more youngish cavaliers coming in -- a ruby M about 2, a ruby F about 18 months and a B&T F around 15 months. They are OK where they are right now, but may need some fosters for these (they can be split).

Ten cavaliers currently in rescue with me! :eek: Only just home some and more keep coming in... don't know what it is about this summer.

pippa
12th August 2009, 09:56 PM
Gosh, what's going on with people and ther cavaliers at the moment????

Karlin
12th August 2009, 10:09 PM
This group as about half I've had are very genuine rehoming cases. Then there are sad cases like Bailey and the puppy with 'puppy strangles' who was also terrorised by small unsupervised children. :mad: In one case I am helping a really decent breeder who has spayed her girls and is getting out of breeding due to her health, in another we persuaded a breeder to hand the dogs to rescue (Tansy and Susie, the latter probably never has seen a vet for her poorly heart but has had 6 IKC registered litters. :mad: I had two more supposed to come in but both sounded like they had untreated health problems and I haven't heard back from the owner. :-| We've already home quite a few in recent weeks as well.

I may be calling on a few folks for help with homechecks! But a few of these dogs have prospective homes, thankfully!

pippa
13th August 2009, 12:10 AM
More than willing to help with homechecks on the northside if you need any done:)

Thelly
13th August 2009, 12:15 AM
We've lots of room if needed :) Whatever you need just ask.

Karlin
13th August 2009, 12:24 AM
Thanks all! A lot depends on whether a few more find their homes in the next few days...

Karlin
14th August 2009, 12:43 AM
Instead, just was contacted about another one needing rehoming. :sl*p:

annalou
15th August 2009, 12:05 PM
I so wish some of these poor babies were in the UK, there seem to be loads of good homes just waiting and waiting for a cav over here.

I hope your guys all find new happy forever homes soon.:thmbsup: