• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Polly-Our new little girl!!

Erin2854

She is a petite girl, she is 5 months old now and just under 6 lbs. She was under 4lbs in these pics

Absolutely adorable-she looks like a little cuddly toy! gorgeous pics,gorgeous girl-congratulations:D

What a beautiful little girl! Our Abigail was 4 pounds at 10 weeks and now at a year just makes 13 lbs. She was slow to sleep through the night and I think it was due to her small size. How is Polly-O doing?

That first picture should be framed!:rah:

Heather R

Simply gorgeous!! You're so lucky!:eek: So why did you choose Polly as a name? (see my post on Genral Chat about dog's names)

Oh, I just can't take looking at pictures of baby cavaliers (especially if they are as precious as your little doll). I want another baby so bad!!!!!! She is just adorable. Keep posting pictures.

She's adorable! Cute too, playing with the toilet paper. For now. Once she gets big enough to reach the roll on the wall and drags it all over the house it's not so cute. We can't put our TP on the holder anymore. :swear:

Back