PDA

View Full Version : Cavalier Campaign Website

Carol Fowler
15th August 2009, 07:09 PM
Hi All

I am very proud (and relieved) to announce the completion of my website www.cavaliercampaign.com (http://www.cavaliercampaign.com)

The EBV page was the last to go on. Hope you find it helpful.

I'll try to keep it updated and welcome any constructive feedback.

Best Wishes

Carol (and Rosie)

frecklesmom
15th August 2009, 07:27 PM
:thnku: for your site, Carol, it is so well done and excellent for referral.

team bella
15th August 2009, 07:47 PM
So you should be very proud, its fantastic. Well done:thmbsup:

pippa
15th August 2009, 08:24 PM
Congratulations Carol! It seems like a great site, just had a quick read will read more throughly later.

jasperpaw
15th August 2009, 08:24 PM
It`s a brilliant website, I only went on it a few days ago to look at something - very informative.:thmbsup:

chloe92us
15th August 2009, 08:54 PM
Wonderful site, very professional with tons of good info. Congrats! :)

Cathy T
15th August 2009, 11:01 PM
What an incredibly comprehensive site. Thank you so much for putting all of that information together. Gave it a quick read (there were a couple of things I was looking for answers on) and will definitely read it further in depth over the next couple of days.

Friday's Mommy
16th August 2009, 06:39 AM
Wonderful site Carol!!!! Very well done!

Brian M
16th August 2009, 07:59 AM
Hi Carol

And thanks for all your hardwork in producing that superb site for all.

Sabby
16th August 2009, 11:32 AM
What a wonderful site.
I knew you had dogs with SM but reading your story mad me very sad :cry*ing:. You are a very brave lady and unfortunately there are lots of cavalier owners that are going through the same pain.

Bet
16th August 2009, 11:58 AM
Carol,

Thank you so much for your Web Site.

I sure wish you had been around 20 years ago when some of us were trying to get the majority of Cavalier Breeders to listen to us Cavalier Pet Owners ,telling them of the Cavaliers dying at a young age because of a Heart Proble.

Hopefully ,because of your efforts ,the SM Problem will be being heeded by the Cavalier World.

Bet(Hargreaves)

Louise1823
16th August 2009, 12:25 PM
What a brilliant website - well done and thank you from me and all my doggies :thnx:

Karlin
16th August 2009, 12:33 PM
The design on the site is so nice and there's a wealth of helpful information there. A real help for many especially the detail on the EBVs. Carol is being very modest on her involvement on the EBVs -- the researchers specifically decided to work with Carol and make this detailed information and these explanatory diagrams available through her Cavalier Campaign site. :)

*Pauline*
16th August 2009, 01:09 PM
Thank you Carol, it's a wealth of useful information. It was hard reading Bonnie and Rosie's story, I could really relate to that. I'm sorry you are going through this too :hug:

Margaret C
16th August 2009, 01:38 PM
Hi All

I am very proud (and relieved) to announce the completion of my website www.cavaliercampaign.com (http://www.cavaliercampaign.com)

The EBV page was the last to go on. Hope you find it helpful.

I'll try to keep it updated and welcome any constructive feedback.

Best Wishes

Carol (and Rosie)

Hello Carol,

A wonderful achievement and a great resource for any one interested in cavaliers.

Thank you for all you have done for this wonderful breed

Claire L
16th August 2009, 02:04 PM
A great web site and a wonderful reference point for anyone interested in the breed. Congratulations Carol ! a wonderful job!

I was just thinking; remember these (http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=21495) ? Could we add your web site on here?

Just a thought :)

Carol Fowler
16th August 2009, 03:29 PM
Claire

Yes, by all means.

And thanks everyone for your kind words. Makes all the effort worthwhile.

Carol

meljoy
16th August 2009, 03:46 PM
Just read this now......fabulous.....congrats and well done

Mel XX

HollyDolly
16th August 2009, 11:27 PM
www.cavaliercampaign.com (http://www.cavaliercampaign.com)

Carol (and Rosie)

Hello Carol

First of all thankyou so much for such an informative Website, so much hard work, effort and dedication, yes you should be proud.

My Vet has a Website and was thinking he would put this on, would that be in order?
Perhaps other members might feel able to do the same if they know that their Vets also have a Website.

Thanks again:flwr: