• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

LisaluvzCav

Hi Im new to this. I have a tricolour puppy called ClaraBow. Im living in ireland and id like to hear from all of the cavalier lovers!

Love from Lisa and Clara :luv::jump::luv:

Hi!

My mum loves tri's, they are def. her fav:luv: I'm sure our next pooch will be a tri boy if she has a say !

Hi & icon_welcome
Yes I agree your little one & my little one are very similar.
What age is your Tri and how are you getting on with her???
Coco:d*g: is doing really well with house training and has settled in extremely well.:rah:

Hi & icon_welcome
Yes I agree your little one & my little one are very similar.
What age is your Tri and how are you getting on with her???
Coco:d*g: is doing really well with house training and has settled in extremely well.:rah:

She is 7 weeks what age is coco? Shes settling in very well though i do hav difficulty with the house training but shes getting there:D where does coco sleep at night?

Welcome Lisa, enjoy your little puppy, they dont stay little for long!! :wggle: :wggle: :wggle:

Back