• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily-The Last Card- So Now a Full Set

Brian M

Hi

As everybody guessed i finally after tough negotiations with Dawn and huge concessions on my part I finally was allowed to search for a black and tan little girl to complete our family so under strict orders from M C and Barbara Reece of where to look and what questions to ask we embaked on hundreds of phone calls and loads of emails but b & t girls are scarse I had a couple of promises but nothing certain for about an 8-10 weeks wait ,
Then I was told of a breeder and show person just outside Glasgow who may have a juvenile to sell so I made contact but nothing finalised then on Wed of this week it was agreed she would sell ,than yesterday afternoon
the plug was pulled and it was off so using my best sales technique i tried and two hours later it was confimed back on.

The pup in question was earmarked for the show scene where she ticked all the boxes bar one ,she had one set of teeth which overlapped the other hence the owners kept her to a later age hoping this would correct itself ,it still might, but not yet apart from the she is perfect right size right colour coat etc,her
KC name is AILCRES BLUE EMOTION DOB 16/09/08
AND HER MUM IS CELXO TINA TUNER AT AILCRES
AND DAD IS BIG BOB OR CAMPANARDS TRIBUTE TO SORATA

But the good thing is both parents have been mri scnned grade A and are also have clear heart eye and patella and I have copies of all certs ,so thanks to Margaret and Karlin I dont think I could have got better anywhere and with her being 11 months shes house trained and can go out staright away
So heres our Lily .

Lily please dont forger she is 11 months old dob 16/07/2008 ,,so we now have one at 3 and 2 1/2 and 2 and now 1 ,oh and luke is 14 on 29/08/09

3826705409_b58f1cc6b5_b.jpg

Lily

3827502260_c1ab323a4c_b.jpg

Lily

3826702257_e67857ab9c_b.jpg

Lily

3826700361_9d06f1154d_b.jpg

Lily

3827495572_ac12f2ecc2_b.jpg

Couldnt Leave Poppy and Rosie out

3826703313_8d3759fc15_b.jpg

Nor daisy

3827497284_37f8aa1901_b.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations Brian and Dawn on your new cavalier.:)
How do the others like her?
Sins

Brian,Dawn & Luke Congratulations,Jubilations,Celebrations,Jollifications...erm..im outa ations!!!:jump::jump::jump:
Poppy,Rosie & Daisy i hope you are showing your new sister around & making her welcome,1st off show her where the treats are kept:D

Bri Lily is gorgeous,her looks match your 3 perfectly dont they,youre so lucky but i know a lot went into your search-well done:) In the 1st couple of pics her worried little face brought a lump to my throat.How is she settling in?

From one full house to another full house - congrats!!! We got Riley when she was 11 months old also and she has been my dream dog (other than the SM). I hope Lily settles in and your other three play nicely!

Congratulations, Brian! I hope you didn't have to completely sell yourself down the river to get agreement on her from your wife! I can't even imagine what mountains I would have to move to ever get agreement on a 2nd dog! You must be very persuasive.

Lily's a beauty! And, Daisy, oh Daisy -- is she ever a stunner! Of course I'm partial because she looks a whole lot like my own beloved Daisy! :) If I remember correctly, you said you do have her trimmed regularly, right? If my Daisy could look that luxurious after a trim, I'm willing to try! I have been too afraid she would come back with a short do and I would be devastated.

OMG ...!! Lily is sooo gorgeous!!! :l*v:

Congratulations on completing the set!!

I had a feeling this was in the works...congrats! She's a beauty! I have a very soft spot for B&T's- I have a 9 YO foster girl right now who is pulling my heart strings!

:jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp:

Congratulations Brian, Dawn and Luke, Lily is beautiful and the name really suits her, how is she getting on with all her sisters.:luv:

Back