• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

meet faith

angelmommy

so turns out i really coudnt live without a cavalier and ended up gettin a blenheim pup instead of my cocker pup.. here she is she is 13 weeks now but ive had her since 8weeks so the pics vary in age between 8 and 13weeks old.

first day her and pepsi (theyre same age)
pets011.jpg

pets017.jpg

look closely . my chihuahua hid under those drawers for 2 days from faith lol
pets018.jpg

pretty little princess
pets019.jpg

pets022.jpg
[

pets031.jpg

pets035.jpg

pets042.jpg

pets044.jpg

pets045.jpg

pets048.jpg

pets049.jpg

pets051.jpg

pets052.jpg

pets054.jpg

pets060.jpg

kidspets013.jpg

faithmeetspip009.jpg

picciesbex104.jpg

picciesbex194.jpg

picciesbex199.jpg

i have more updated ones but there not on photobucket yet ill do them soon.

first walk ect still need posting lol

Faith is so cute! I love the second one of her and Pepsi, Zoe's best friend is a kitten too. icon_welcome Faith!
-Osanna and Zoe

hehe yeh they are inseperable.. between pepsi, faith and bindi its a wander i get a breath to myself lol. pip likes to keep herself to herself but the three youngsters are like the kids of looney tunes when they get going lol

Faith is so sweet. You took some really lovely photos there. I love the way you can see your chihuahua warming to her as time goes on. Thanks for posting.

I'm so glad you got another cavalier. Like you, I can't imagine my life without them. The pictures are so cute expecially the one of Faith and Pepsi playing. Beautiful cat too.

She's a little beauty! Am loving the pics of her with your son (eating his ear nd his fingers - so cute!). He must be smitten with his new friend!

hehe lukes my kid brother but hes my whole world so people often thinks hes mine lol.

yeh e is smitten with her . he loves the animals to bits.

pepsi is the kitten shes the same age as faith. i have some of faith and pip (my other dog) somewhere ill post them soon.

oh i know i was so scared i wouldnt take to another cav after loosing angel but when i saw the ad i thought ill just go and see them.. oh yeh like that ever goes to plan lol. she ran over to me wagging her tail put her front paws on my knee, licked my arm n she was mine. there wa no way i was going without her lol.

hehe i love the pic of her n pepsi playing too its so comical

Your photos are wonderful(y) At first I thought the photos of Faith and your kitten were the best but then I saw the ones of Faith and your little brother. Those could win a prize:-D

Heather R

Back