• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi guys thought me and my girls would introduce ourselves

milandmais

Hi

I have three cavs,Maisy my tri and millie my blenhein who are three in november (litter sisters) and they have just welcomed a new sister into their lives three year old Megan,ruby girl who has been with us for just 2 weeks and has settled in superbly.its as if she has been here forever.!!

We thought long and hard about getting a third cav and thought that we could offer a first class home to an older cav or a rescue and now here we are with just that!! and although i have said no more, I feel that i just need a b&t now to complete the family!! lol we will see ..........;)

Hi and welcome!
And how lucky are you to be blessed with three lovely girls! I am hoping that in a year or so I will be in a position to start looking for a few older cavaliers to join my family.
I can't imagine quitting before getting that fourth one though, would you feel like you were missing the last card in a deck?
Can't wait to see pictures!
-Osanna and Zoe

Hello and welcome. I have a tri boy a blenhiem boy and adopted a ruby boy last year:)

Back