http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s223/basil180/P1000208.jpg
Dusty
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s223/basil180/P1000209.jpg
Cassie
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s223/basil180/P1000210.jpg

All looking for new homes

Justine
21st August 2009, 08:23 PM
Sorry pics are through the bars but becos they only just came in today they are scared and nervous,we didnt want to push them around.

Karlin
21st August 2009, 09:32 PM
Which is the deaf girl? I think she is the most outgoing of the three. Then I think the other blenheim was the rescue dog the breeder took in and very shy?

Thanks for taking them in.

Karlin
21st August 2009, 09:33 PM
All three of these are looking for homes, by the way!

frecklesmom
21st August 2009, 09:43 PM
All 3 such pretty girls-what not to love :)

Justine
21st August 2009, 09:54 PM
Ok here i go...Star is housetraind and going deaf,but she is the outgoing one and very good with Ella.The tri Dusty,is very nervous and does not like being on the lead housetrained as well and LOVES a routine.Cassie is food aggresive with other dogs and is very loving,afrraid of thunder and will escape has a slight dry eye,she only came to the old owner a yr ago..Thats about it...

Justine
21st August 2009, 09:56 PM
Oh,they all love cuddles and good nite biscuits,which they all have had tonite,plus some good nite kisses.They could all do with a bath.I will try to sort out when settled.Jus.

Justine
21st August 2009, 10:16 PM
Sorry but i missed a couple of things,so tired the kennels are full again.Ok,they were all vet checked a couple of months ago,but Star has a slght heart murmur,but no clinical signs yet.All of them have had a descaled and a few teeth removed.Apart from this they are all in good health and weight.

Karlin
21st August 2009, 10:16 PM
Thanks. :)

Cassie was rescued from a bad situation by this breeder, a kind act. So she is a rescue twice over.

Justine
21st August 2009, 10:19 PM
Oh i like cassie.She is soooo sweet.Bless her,when you approach her she goes down on the floor,she is scared,but with love and gentle kindness she will be ok.The lady said none of them been wth small kids,but Cassie liked ella.

Justine
21st August 2009, 10:37 PM
I just wanted to say one more thing.Its heartbreaking seeing them in the kennels.but they are safe,warm,fed and loved.Thats from all of us here.I will look after them as if they are my own.xxx

milandmais
21st August 2009, 10:53 PM
hi there am a newbie!!

What beautiful girls!
We have just had our third cav that we have personally rescued.
Hope that they find their forever homes soon.

millie,Maisy and Megan.xxxxx

tupup
21st August 2009, 11:03 PM
Well done Karlin & Justine,thank you from our house:) Justine plse keep updating on these 3 beauties, im sure they'll blossom in your care

kimy27
21st August 2009, 11:31 PM
Aww they are all beautiful. It's a really great thing you are doing Justine. I hope their new owners will be as loving as you.

pippa
22nd August 2009, 01:22 AM
Beautiful girls,well done on looking after them Justine.

Justine
22nd August 2009, 09:05 AM
Hi,all 3 girls are fine this morning.Eaten breakfast,weed and poos done.No bad tummies.Alot happier this morning.Next week all the biggies will be gone so the girls will have kennels till themselves till Friday,nice and peaceful for them.

Justine
22nd August 2009, 09:17 AM
Karlin,the old owner gave me anough food for about 4 days,so what i am doing is adding Royal Canin slowly in their food,so they wont get bad tummies.Mixing.So they will be on my food by the end of next week.

Karlin
22nd August 2009, 11:39 AM
That's great; thanks, Justine. :) I am going to try and get the dogs up to foster places maybe in the next week or so, so will be looking for transport, if anyone is travelling between the Southeast and Dublin or part way. :) One may perhaps be homed to a home in that direction very shortly.

Justine
22nd August 2009, 12:10 PM
Karlin,give me notice for that,as mark in Dublin every week.He could meet with you or someone with any of the girls.xx

Karlin
22nd August 2009, 02:56 PM
OK, will let you know! :) I have added these to my website listings.

The dogs currently needing homes are these three girls and Bailey, who is coming along really well and becoming a real lapdog!

*Pauline*
22nd August 2009, 03:38 PM
Justine, you're such a sweetie looking after these girls. I think between you and Ella they will be happy in no time.

Justine
22nd August 2009, 04:41 PM
Ella does alot for me,she calms alot of the dogs,they LOVE her,she is sooo gentle.Its amazing to watch.

Justine
22nd August 2009, 10:05 PM
Aww the girls are fine.Cassie is a real sweetie,hope she fins a home.bless her.Dusty is a very independant lady.They are brill at going in to the kennels now,all we have to say is,Bed time,and in they go.Jus.

-leah-
23rd August 2009, 12:28 AM
I think you and Ella deserve a pat on the back for looking after these three so well, and Karlin too for taking them in the first place. Fingers crossed they all find great homes..:xfngr:

Justine
23rd August 2009, 03:53 PM
All the girls have settled well,and bark when they see us.We have come to the conclusion that the Tri is a Deadly Dudley in the making,she is full of it and play fights the other 2.

Shelli
24th August 2009, 12:08 AM
What sweet girls :luv: Justine you are doing great work :thnku:
I hope they find their forever home soon.

Karlin
26th August 2009, 03:35 PM
Possible homes for one or maybe both.

Justine
26th August 2009, 05:27 PM
Ahhh FANTASTIC NEWS.They are both sooo sweet,Dusty is coming out of her shell,and Cassie sits on my lap now.both look alot happier,love running toghether.Both are eating well and love their treats.Its been a pleasure having them.