PDA

View Full Version : The Cinnamon Trust

sarahso
23rd August 2009, 12:17 PM
Hope im ok to post this here?

Just thought it may be useful if anybody is approached to help the elderly or ill in re homing there dogs.

The Cinamon trust

www.cinnamon.org.uk (http://www.cinnamon.org.uk)

The Cinnamon trust founded in 1985 helps the elderley & terminaly ill people with their pets. this can range from dog walking when the people are unable to, to fostering the animals whilst they are in hospital.
Long term arrangements can also be arranged if the owners die, to ensure that there pets get the continued love & attention that they deserve.

Karlin
23rd August 2009, 01:39 PM
They are a wonderful group and I love the name. :)

sarahso
23rd August 2009, 02:02 PM
aparantly the trust was named after the founders dog who passed away. they even have a little sanctuary in devon, where the dogs live in, have their own sofas & TV's! Fantastic.

i met them at Bark in the park yesterday - i will post some piccies of Poppy & my other two later, they were all fantastic & the amount of times that it was commented on Poppy with the big two was unbelievable!

i love doing the charity dog events - i was representing JAWT, it gives you hope meeting all the wonderful people that do so much, after hearing of all the bad in the world.