View Full Version : Foster: may be urgent for Co Tipp area cavalier

23rd August 2009, 11:14 PM
Trying to get a F cavalier from a sad situation. Unwanted and has lived her life in a back garden. She will go to a rescue colleague then will need a place to go as that rescue is swamped with dogs and a cruelty case. This is a pet but know very little about her but sounds a friendly girl, just unwanted.

I will need to sort transport for this one as well to a foster. I will know more tomorrow or during the week on what the situation is. Fingers crossed we can get her into rescue this week.

24th August 2009, 12:28 PM
Keep in touch re: this girl.Tipp isn't too far from me and can help with transport.Hubby is regularly up there with clients and as always would try to collect/drop.

24th August 2009, 12:45 PM
Thanks. :thmbsup: Waiting to hear about her.

24th August 2009, 01:43 PM
Karlin,Stars going at 4pm.I can take this one if you get stuck.they can bring to me,but KC needed and shots.

24th August 2009, 06:11 PM
Still waiting to hear on her. I will see if Hannah could hold her for 5 days and do KC which I would cover, if we can't get her sorted elsewhere.

4th September 2009, 11:52 AM
Any news yet.

13th September 2009, 10:47 PM
She's welcome here too icon_whistling

16th September 2009, 09:11 PM
Never heard back about her. Have known about this dog for over a year; hard to get her out of this situation.

17th September 2009, 08:21 AM