PDA

View Full Version : Foster: may be urgent for Co Tipp area cavalier

Karlin
24th August 2009, 12:14 AM
Trying to get a F cavalier from a sad situation. Unwanted and has lived her life in a back garden. She will go to a rescue colleague then will need a place to go as that rescue is swamped with dogs and a cruelty case. This is a pet but know very little about her but sounds a friendly girl, just unwanted.

I will need to sort transport for this one as well to a foster. I will know more tomorrow or during the week on what the situation is. Fingers crossed we can get her into rescue this week.

sins
24th August 2009, 01:28 PM
Keep in touch re: this girl.Tipp isn't too far from me and can help with transport.Hubby is regularly up there with clients and as always would try to collect/drop.
Sins

Karlin
24th August 2009, 01:45 PM
Thanks. :thmbsup: Waiting to hear about her.

Justine
24th August 2009, 02:43 PM
Karlin,Stars going at 4pm.I can take this one if you get stuck.they can bring to me,but KC needed and shots.

Karlin
24th August 2009, 07:11 PM
Still waiting to hear on her. I will see if Hannah could hold her for 5 days and do KC which I would cover, if we can't get her sorted elsewhere.

Justine
4th September 2009, 12:52 PM
Any news yet.

CavCross
13th September 2009, 11:47 PM
She's welcome here too icon_whistling

Karlin
16th September 2009, 10:11 PM
Never heard back about her. Have known about this dog for over a year; hard to get her out of this situation.

Justine
17th September 2009, 09:21 AM
Strange.